Ready or not, the age of the multi-screen, mobile-first consumer has officially arrived. And with it comes a mind-blowing variety of ways for them to connect with your brand.
But they still have only one relationship with you, and keeping it means engaging them across multiple devices, channels and platforms. It means custom-tailoring every interaction based on where they are, what they’re doing, which device they’re doing it on, how they’ve engaged with you previously, and who (or what) they’re interacting with at any given moment in time. And it requires doing it all on the fly and in a way that delivers a rich and seamless cross-screen customer experience.
It means being ridiculously relevant and relentlessly context-driven at every customer touch point. CONTEXT exists to help you get there.
The explosion of mobile is forcing a complete rethink about how content and services are created and consumed. Everything – everything – is impacted by it because it’s in our pockets, always on, highly personal and increasingly context-aware. And it’s not just about apps and devices…it’s about new rules of cross-screen customer engagement, sophisticated new approaches to analytics, new content creation and distribution strategies, new performance metrics, a laser-like focus on UX/UI design, and an ability to tear down the organizational silos that separate web, mobile and TV marketing and ad operations. And the list goes on…
CONTEXT is built on the premise that your multi-screen strategy can’t exist in a vacuum. It must be considered within a larger contextual marketing and advertising framework that allows you to understand, anticipate and respond to the unique and constantly evolving needs and behaviors of your audience.
Attend and learn how to glean context from chaos. Key themes and topics include:
- Mobile & Multi-Screen (content types, analytics, applications, best practices, cross-screen usage)
- Content strategy (by channel, vertical, device)
- Dynamic publishing (real-time, personalized, automatically- and dynamically-generated content)
- Design principles (scalable, multi-platform, multi-device, responsive, adaptive, interactive, customer experience)
- Emerging technologies (Addressable/Social TV, NFC, augmented reality, holograms, automated transcription, wearable computing, advances in device sensing capabilities)
- Social (networks, communities, location-aware, gamification, crowdsourcing)
- Data Analysis (Big Data, context engines, cross-channel/multi-channel metrics, sentiment analysis, natural language processing, decision management/predictive analytics/behavioral modeling, Complex Event Processing (CEP), P2P principles, interaction history analysis, BPM and Adaptive Case Management (ACM) for engagement mapping, Master Data Management (MDM)