Call for Speakers.
Submission deadline: February 13, 2013
We’d love to hear your session ideas! Please help make Context an extraordinary experience by submitting a speaking proposal by Wednesday, February 13..
Breakout sessions will be 40 minutes long. We’re open to any and all topic suggestions related to cross-screen contextual marketing, but some of the key themes we’d like to cover include:
- Mobile & Multi-Screen (content types, analytics, applications, best practices, cross-screen usage research,
- Content strategy (by channel, vertical, device).
- Dynamic publishing (real-time, personalized, automatically- and dynamically-generated content).
- Design principles (scalable, multi-platform, multi-device, responsive, adaptive, interactive, customer experience).
- Social (networks, communities, location-aware).
- Data Analysis (Big Data, context engines, cross-channel/multi-channel metrics, sentiment analysis, decision management/predictive analytics/behavioral modeling, Complex Event Processing (CEP), P2P principles, interaction history analysis).
- Emerging technologies (The future of television, augmented reality, automated transcription, natural language processing, wearable computing, advances in device sensing capabilities).
Got other ideas? Send them our way. All submissions will be carefully reviewed and final speaker selection decision will be made by late February.